A brighter day awaits everyone. Let us aid your pursuit.
To Thine Own Self Be True.
The Secret of getting ahead is getting started.
10 Hour Risk Education classes EVERY MONTH!!!
Next classes begin on Wednesday, DECEMBER 21st at 6:00pm!!!
Call for details!!!!! (815) 463-1234!
Why choose us?
MINIMAL RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education MODERATE RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education and a minimum of 12 hours of early intervention provided over a minimum of four weeks with no more than three hours per day in any seven consecutive days. SIGNIFICANT RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education and a minimum of 20 hours of substance abuse treatment and, after discharge, active ongoing participation in all activities specified in the continuing care plan. HIGH RISK: Completion of a minimum of 75 hours of substance abuse treatment and, after discharge, active ongoing participation in all activities specified in the continuing care plan.
Our Treatment Services
AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. does not discriminate and its primary purpose is to help those in need to recover and lead healthy lives. The services we provide are as follows:
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments and Treatment Evaluations
- DUI Evaluations
- DUI Education Groups (10 hours)
- 2-Hour Substance Abuse Groups (Moderate – 12 hours & Significant Risk – 20 hours)
- 3-Hour Chemical Dependence Groups (High Risk – 75+ hours)
- 2-Hour Aftercare Group
- Individual Counseling
- Laboratory Drug Test (Urine Screening)
- Letters and Documentation of Treatment Needs Assessment (Secretary of State, Court, etc.)
- Mental Health Counseling (Individual)
The goal of treatment is to restore a person to be healthy – physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and financially.
CLASSES HELD ON MONDAY 6:30 -8:30 PM, WEDNESDAY 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, THURSDAY 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM AFTERCARE CLASSES ARE HELD ON THE THIRD THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH FROM 6:30 – 8:3O PM 10 HOUR DUI RISK EDUCATION CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR EVERY MONTH!!!
- DUI COURT EVALUATION – $150.00
- SOS EVALUATION- $200.00
- NON-DUI EVALUATION – $175.00
- UPDATE EVALUATION – $175.00
- INDIVIDUAL SESSION PER HOUR – $90.00
- GROUP SESSION PER HOUR – $35.00
- RISK EDUCATION (10 hours) – $175.00
- MODERATE TREATMENT (12 hours) – $350.00*
- SIGNIFICANT TREATMENT (20 hours) – $675.00*
- HIGH RISK TREATMENT (75 hours) – $1850.00*
- DENIAL LETTERS – $150.00 (INFORMAL)
- DENIAL LETTERS – $ 175.00 (FORMAL)
- TREATMENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT- $250.00
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORT – $175.00
- RANDOM URINALYSIS – $50.00 (initial test) – $30.00(additional testing)
- CONSULTATION – $150.00
- PAPER WORK REQUESTS – $25.00
- AFTER CARE (2 hour session) – $50.00
In house drug testing is included in treatment costs. Clients may be asked to pay for specific laboratory tests. Additional charges will accrue for multiple visits in regard to denial letter. * Payment Plans Available
AVP Counseling and DUI & Servies Inc.
Monday – Thursday 11:00am to 8:00pm Friday & Saturday by Appointment
Contact us with any questions about our services.
AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. 336 W Maple St #4 New Lenox, IL 60451 Phone: (815) 463.1234 Fax: (815) 463.8420 email@example.com We are DASA licensed