We are located at 336 W Maple St #4, New Lenox, IL 60451
A brighter day awaits everyone. Let us aid your pursuit.
To Thine Own Self Be True.
The Secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Why choose us?
AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. is a private agency whose goals are to provide quality service to the individual and the community. AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. specializes in the treatment of those afflicted with chemical dependency and other substance abuse disorders. AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. is licensed by the State of Illinois to provide DUI evaluations, DUI education and treatment. The treatment provides ongoing aftercare for the individual and documentation to the courts and Secretary of State. AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. also provides Mental Health Counseling for individuals with depression, anger, anxiety and other emotional issues or disorders.
Therapist and AVP President, Arnie Pilmonas, is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with over 20 years experience in the substance abuse and mental health field. He works individually with each person to develop a specialized treatment plan. Individuals will be involved in therapy and education groups or work in individual sessions depending on what is best suited for each client. AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. is dedicated to help the client to accomplish their treatment goals with honesty, confidentiality and professionalism.
The purpose of the evaluation is to determine the extent of the defendant’s alcohol and/or drug use and its associated risk to current or future public safety. The following areas are reviewed: the defendant’s driving history, chemical test results (blood alcohol content), Objective Test score and category, and the interview with an evaluator. When the evaluation is completed, a classification and a recommendation will be determined by the evaluator and recorded on the Alcohol and Drug Uniform Report form for the Court or the Office of te Secretary of State. This form will then be sent to the Court or given to the defendant to take to the Ofice of the Secretary of State for the driver’s license hearing.
MINIMAL RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education MODERATE RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education and a minimum of 12 hours of early intervention provided over a minimum of four weeks with no more than three hours per day in any seven consecutive days. SIGNIFICANT RISK: Completion of a minimum of ten hours of DUI Risk Education and a minimum of 20 hours of substance abuse treatment and, after discharge, active ongoing participation in all activities specified in the continuing care plan. HIGH RISK: Completion of a minimum of 75 hours of substance abuse treatment and, after discharge, active ongoing participation in all activities specified in the continuing care plan.
Our Treatment Services
AVP Counseling & DUI Services Inc. does not discriminate and its primary purpose is to help those in need to recover and lead healthy lives. The services we provide are as follows:
- Drug and Alcohol Assessments and Treatment Evaluations
- DUI Evaluations
- DUI Education Groups (10 hours)
- 2-Hour Substance Abuse Groups (Moderate – 12 hours & Significant Risk – 20 hours)
- 3-Hour Chemical Dependence Groups (High Risk – 75+ hours)
- 2-Hour Aftercare Group
- Individual Counseling
- Laboratory Drug Test (Urine Screening)
- Letters and Documentation of Treatment Needs Assessment (Secretary of State, Court, etc.)
- Mental Health Counseling (Individual)
The goal of treatment is to restore a person to be healthy – physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and financially.
CLASSES HELD ON MONDAY 6:30 -8:30 PM, WEDNESDAY 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM, THURSDAY 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM AFTERCARE CLASSES ARE HELD ON THE THIRD THURSDAY OF EVERY MONTH FROM 6:30 – 8:3O PM 10 HOUR DUI RISK EDUCATION CLASSES SCHEDULED FOR EVERY MONTH!!!
- DUI COURT EVALUATION – $150.00
- SOS EVALUATION- $200.00
- NON-DUI EVALUATION – $175.00
- UPDATE EVALUATION – $175.00
- INDIVIDUAL SESSION PER HOUR – $90.00
- GROUP SESSION PER HOUR – $35.00
- RISK EDUCATION (10 hours) – $175.00
- MODERATE TREATMENT (12 hours) – $350.00*
- SIGNIFICANT TREATMENT (20 hours) – $675.00*
- HIGH RISK TREATMENT (75 hours) – $1850.00*
- DENIAL LETTERS – $150.00 (INFORMAL)
- DENIAL LETTERS – $ 175.00 (FORMAL)
- TREATMENT NEEDS ASSESSMENT- $250.00
- INVESTIGATIVE REPORT – $175.00
- RANDOM URINALYSIS – $50.00 (initial test) – $30.00(additional testing)
- CONSULTATION – $150.00
- PAPER WORK REQUESTS – $25.00
- AFTER CARE (2 hour session) – $50.00
In house drug testing is included in treatment costs. Clients may be asked to pay for specific laboratory tests. Additional charges will accrue for multiple visits in regard to denial letter. * Payment Plans Available
Monday – Thursday 11:00am to 8:00pm Friday & Saturday by Appointment
Contact us with any questions about our services.